Electra Sproket (Girls + Boys)
Electra’s Sprocket 16” bikes are perfect for the little munchkins first starting out. Our patented Flat Foot Technology® allows kids to plant their feet on the ground without ever leaving the saddle. When they’re ready to feel the freedom of riding on two wheels, training wheels can be easily removed without tools. The lightweight, unisex aluminum frame comes equipped with awesome features to get them riding safely and in style, like Kevlar Guard® tires to protect against flats and front linear-pull brakes with an easy-to-reach brake lever. The Sprocket 16” packs a lot in a small package. Having fun never looked so good.
Trek Roscoe 20 2020
Roscoe 20 is a mid-fat kids’ mountain bike designed to build confidence on the trail. It takes cues from the adult Roscoe, but this ride was built from the ground up for kids. 2.8˝ mid-fat tyres, a 1x drivetrain and a wide-range cassette make Roscoe the ideal bike for little rippers who want to build skills and have a ridiculous amount of fun keeping up with Mum, Dad or an older sibling. Fit for riders 45–52˝ (114–132 cm) tall.
Why you’ll love it
- There’s no family outing as fun as a trail session, and Roscoe is the ideal kids’ bike for building great memories
- This isn’t a small adult bike – it’s built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them, and what doesn’t
- When you’re learning to ride, simplicity is best: a 1×8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
- The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
- The rear brake caliper is tucked into the frame to help prevent damage from laying the bike down