Schwalbe Hans Dampf Super Gravity€74.95
Available in different sizes and compound.Prices may vary.
EVERYTHING TAILORED TO MAXIMUM RIDING PLEASURE.
The balanced tread works effortlessly and generously corrects errors – full control on rough terrain as well as on flowing single tracks. Super Gravity version:ADDIX Soft (orange). Puncture-proof (with Apex) with extreme lateral stability for a dynamic ride. Tubeless Easy version: ADDIX Soft (orange) or ADDIX Speedgrip (blue). Versatile. The Speedgrip version gives precise traction to the rear wheel.
Schwalbe Magic Mary Super Gravity€74.95
Available in different sizes and compounds,Prices may vary.
THE FAVORITE OF DOWNHILL AND ENDURO EXPERTS.
The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. Downhill version: ADDIX Ultra Soft (purple). Especially robust, double carcass design with downhill apex, clincher tyres. Super Gravity version: ADDIX Soft (orange) or ADDIX Ultra Soft (purple). Puncture-proof (with Apex) with extreme lateral stability for a dynamic ride. Tubeless Easy version: ADDIX Soft (orange). Only in 27.5+ with ADDIX Speedgrip (blue) and Apex. Bikepark version: A lot of tire for a little money. Unbelievably robust with super long life.
ADDIX is also available in the Performance version.
Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5 x 2.30 120 TPI Folding 3C Maxx Terra TR / DD tyre
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other aggressive mountain tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
Shimano PD-R540 SPD-SL Road pedals€55.00
- SPD-SL road pedal for entry level use at a value for money price
- Wide pedal platform for improved foot-Pedal stability
- Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit
- The low profile platform with open design allows for easy access and cleat adjustments
- Easy to clip into and release but with stable fit for maximum power transfer to the pedals
- Wider cleat and binding mechanism for better shoe/pedal contact than traditional SPD systems
- Weight: 330 grams per pair
Schwalbe Marathon Plus€47.00
Are you mainly a city cyclist? Are your countryside trips mostly on dirt tracks? Want your mountain bike to be as puncture-proof as possible too? There’s the right flat-less tyre for all these scenarios. And good news for all e-bike riders: all our flat-less tyres are perfect for e-bike use too!
The Marathon Plus ORIGINAL with unusually low rolling resistance is our best-selling tyre. The Marathon Plus TOUR with its distinctive trekking tread is the versatile tyre for asphalt and dirt roads. The new Marathon Plus MTB provides powerful drive and strong grip in off-road terrain but also rolls effortlessly on paved roads thanks to its centre rib.
Shimano PD-M520 MTB SPD pedals€45.00
- Value for money dual-sided SPD pedal, a favourite XC mountain bike SPD
- Super-compact and lightweight design for a multitude of cycling uses
- Sealed cartridge bearing spindle keeps out water and mud for a smooth action, and makes for a durable pedal
- Open design helps to shed mud
- Weight: 380 grams per pair
- the market leader amongst road bikers for puncture protection and great service life
- the reptilian design sets the tone for eating up those miles!
- excellent puncture protection thanks to PolyX Breaker® puncture protection insert
- extremely long service life through wear-optimised tread compound